Audi Charging Equipment Installation
Fill in the form below to request an installation quote from JET Charge for dealership customers. Please note standard installation terms at the end of this form.
"*" indicates required fields
Please note that JET Charge and Audi Australia have partnered to deliver a standard installation on the following basis:
- Installation of a Audi 7.2KW / 32 AMP Single Phase EV Wall Connector. (Maximum Demand/Current setting to be determined on site).
- Supply and installation of a CEE Industrial Switched Socket (required for Audi charger)
- Dedicated circuit approximately 20 Meters of wall ceiling mounted cable. (Inc, PVC surface mount conduit) (No more than 400mm of Flexible PVC Conduit in Visible Locations).
- All associated electrical containment and hardware fixings for the installation.
- Installation of electrical circuit protection in switchboard.
- Installation of Type A RCD at origin of the circuit. Type A RCD’s protect against residual DC Current. (As per AS/NZS 3000:2018 Electrical Installation Wiring Rules).
A standard installation does not involve:
- Any electrical remedial works to meet current wiring regulations
- Any groundworks or other civil works
- Any underfloor work (other than easy under house access)
- Any hidden or structural location not in the ordinary course of installation
- Work over multi storeys house
- Switchboard upgrades or three phase power upgrades
- Installation of an EV charger in an apartment building
For any installation that does not fall within the standard install guidelines, JET Charge will provide the customer with any additional costs.