An Electric Future, Together.
From humble beginnings to breakneck speeds
JET Charge was created in 2013 to supply and install Electric Vehicle Chargers to support and accelerate the growth of EV sales in Australia. From a humble beginning of installing EV Chargers for Tesla owners in Victoria, JET Charge has grown to be Australia’s market leader with a growing presence in New Zealand. With a team of nearly 100 people currently (and growing fast!), we offer the full vertical in EV Charging, including:
- EV Charging cords and accessory sales
- Home charger supply and installation
- Small medium and large commercial installation of chargers
- Strategy consulting for apartments, shopping centres and car parks
- Maintenance and warranty support
- Software and hardware development
- Private EV charging infrastructure as a service
World leading energy management
JET Charge is leading the way in developing tools to help integrate EV charging into the electricity grid, from energy management, to smart charging, to electricity grid transforming demand response and vehicle to grid.
All of our software work is done for Australasian consumers and companies. We’re passionate about developing the skills locally that will be required to transition New Zealand into a low emissions future.
We believe we can show the world how to integrate EV charging infrastructure assets into a rapidly de-carbonising grid, through a mixture of best practice industry collaboration and world class technology.
We believe in an ambitious New Zealand – one that will find its place in a low emissions transport world.
Committed to a Sustainable Future
We are passionate about decarbonising the transport sector to make a real contribution to the reduction of CO2 emissions in Australia and New Zealand. That has been our major focus since we started in 2013, and will continue to drive us into the future.
However, for 2022 and beyond, we are committed to extend our sustainability reach with real action in a broad range of areas:
- Consolidating and Formalising our Sustainability and
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Establishing our new Port Melbourne office as an example of sustainability in action
- Improving our recycling of end-of-life Electric Vehicle chargers and components
- Forging community partnerships that will make a difference to the communities where we operate
Bringing it all together
EVs are becoming essential to a wide range of businesses far beyond the automotive industry.
Our mission is to streamline that explosive growth and spread the word about new technology as it develops.
We’ve built a full suite of online resources to make it happen. Our website includes dedicated tools, essential EV info, and our regularly updated blog — all to help people understand EVs and make the right choices in their transition to this exciting new technology.