MG Charging Equipment Form
Fill in the form below to request an installation quote from JET Charge for dealership customers. Please note standard installation terms at the end of this form.
Please note that JET Charge and MG Motor Australia have partnered to deliver a standard installation for on the following basis:
- Installation of a JET Charge supplied 7.2KW / 32 AMP Single Phase EV Wall Connector. (Maximum Demand/Current setting to be determined on site).
- Dedicated circuit approximately 20 Meters of wall ceiling mounted cable. (Inc, PVC surface mount conduit) (No more than 400mm of Flexible PVC Conduit in Visible Locations).
- Isolation switch mounted readily accessible to the EV Wall Connector.
- All associated electrical containment and hardware fixings for the installation.
- Installation of electrical circuit protection in switchboard.
- Installation of Type A RCD at origin of the circuit. Type A RCD’s protect against residual DC Current. (As per AS/NZS 3000:2018 Electrical Installation Wiring Rules).
- Receive hardware at business premises or closest courier distribution centre.
- Emvisage Reporting back to MG.
A standard installation does not involve:
- Any electrical remedial works to meet current wiring regulations
- Any groundworks or other civil works
- Any underfloor work (other than easy under house access)
- Any hidden or structural location not in the ordinary course of installation
- Work over two storeys
- Switchboard upgrades or three phase power upgrades