"*" indicates required fields
Please note that JET Charge and MG Motor Australia have partnered to deliver a standard installation for on the following basis:
- Installation of a JET Charge supplied 7.2KW / 32 AMP Single Phase EV Wall Connector. (Maximum Demand/Current setting to be determined on site).
- Dedicated circuit approximately 20 Meters of wall ceiling mounted cable. (Inc, PVC surface mount conduit) (No more than 400mm of Flexible PVC Conduit in Visible Locations).
- Isolation switch mounted readily accessible to the EV Wall Connector.
- All associated electrical containment and hardware fixings for the installation.
- Installation of electrical circuit protection in switchboard.
- Installation of Type A RCD at origin of the circuit. Type A RCD’s protect against residual DC Current. (As per AS/NZS 3000:2018 Electrical Installation Wiring Rules).
- Receive hardware at business premises or closest courier distribution centre.
- Emvisage Reporting back to MG.
A standard installation does not involve:
- Any electrical remedial works to meet current wiring regulations
- Any groundworks or other civil works
- Any underfloor work (other than easy under house access)
- Any hidden or structural location not in the ordinary course of installation
- Work over two storeys
- Switchboard upgrades or three phase power upgrades